Tisha B'Av 2022 - Remembering My Shoah Victims

On Tisha B'Av my thoughts turned to my family that perished in the Shoah.

My goal for the year is to prepare a more structured list of lost family that I hope to be able to read in Temple on Yom HaShoah, next April 27th 2023.



I started by making sure that all my Genealogical records were up-to-date and included a reference to the Yad Vashem "Page of Testimony". I then added all my Shoah victim, family members to Geni.com and started a project with all of them: Michael Snyder's Family that Perished in the Shoah.

During the process, I discovered 20 additional names in Yad Vashem to add to my family members list:

(May their lives be for a blessing)

Aaron Bas
Gita Bas
Taube Reiza Bas nee Khait
Yehudah Bas
Ester Bavarsky nee Kriger
Eyda Feyga Bavarsky nee Khashes
Leizer Bavarsky
Movsha Yankel Bavarsky
Rokha Bavarsky
Dobke Carshinsky nee Sandler
Maurice Moche Carshinsky
Meyer Chait
Shaia Feldman
Gitl Gordon
Malka Gordon nee Etsman
Leizer Katz
Mere Tsipe Katz nee Chait
Minna Katz
Sholom Vulf Katz
Yerachmiel Israel Katz
Zelick Katz
Chaim Leyb Khaet
Chaya Sora Khaet nee Linda
Ester Yudes Khaet
Mendel Peysakh Khaet
Sora Taiba Khaet nee Rozenfeld
Abram Ber Khaiet
Bentsion Khaiet
Henrik Khaiet
Rosita Khaiet
Feige Freide Khait
Khaie Rivke Khait
Leib Ariyeh Abel Khait
Libe Pese Khait
Sore Khait
Leib Kreiger
Rivka Kreiger
Basa Kriger
Dina Beila Feldman nee Kriger
Eliash Ben Gershon Kriger
Israel Kriger
Khaim Kriger
Meier Kriger
Feiga Kuperman
Gerszon Kuperman
Moshe Kuperman
Rakhel Kuperman
Rivka Kuperman
Shaindla Kuperman
Khaia Kuperman nee Biberman
Moishe Abel Aba Magid
Perl Pnina Magid
Sheina Rivka Magid nee Khait
Zelda Magid
Mindel Malis
Rebeka Oks
Zeylik Oks
Israel Rozenfeld
Rakhil Liba Rozenfeld nee Sladovnik
Frieda Sandler
Moshe Segal
Rivka Raicha Segal nee Kriger
Zisa Metuka Segal
Abraham Shkurnik
Aharon Shkurnik
Charna Shkurnik
Frida Shkurnik nee Katz
Itsko Yitzah Shkurnik
Jacob Shkurnik
Lea Shkurnik
Malka Shkurnik
Meir Shkurnik
Motel Mordekhai Shkurnik
Sara Shkurnik nee Kuperman
Shmuel Shkurnik
Yaakov Shkurnik
Yafa Shkurnik
Yitzkhak Shkurnik
Nayer Bek Sokhet nee Khait
Iosel Tabakin
Sheine Kreinde Tabakin nee Khait
Shimen Aria Tabakin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snyder/Gouline/Highstein/Bass - 2023 New Year / 5784 Rosh Hashana Genealogy Letter

As the War rages on, people of Ukraine need help with the little things

I found my Maternal Great-Grand Father Jacob Gouline (Galon) in Ukraine